C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital- Ann Arbor
C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital- Ann Arbor1540 E Hospital Dr,
Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48109
- Allergy & Immunology
- Behavioral and Mental Health
- Blood Disorders
- Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Brain & Neurological Conditions
- Digestive & Liver Health
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Emergency Care & Trauma Care
- Eye & Vision Care
- Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment
- Heart Conditions
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Lung Disease & Respiratory Care
- Newborn Intensive Care
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Radiology & Imaging
- Rehabilitation and Therapy
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Skin Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Disease
- Weight Management & Obesity
Services in the U.P.
Pediatric Cardiology in Marquette:
As one of the nation’s top children’s heart programs, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital is committed to partnering with our colleagues throughout the state to bring high quality heart care closer to home for children and their families.
Our clinic in Marquette, in collaboration with UP Health System, offers a broad range of services, including:
- Congenital heart disease care including diagnosis and management of a full range of congenital heart conditions
- Management of acquired pediatric cardiac conditions, such as Kawasaki disease and cardiomyopathies
- Follow-up evaluation for abnormal student and athlete heart screenings
Diagnostic services offered include EKG, Holter (ambulatory EKG) monitoring, echocardiography, and fetal echocardiography.
The clinic is led by U-M pediatric cardiologist James Reinhart, M.D., a full-time resident of Marquette.
Pediatric Genetics in Marquette
Pediatric Urology in Marquette:
The Pediatric Urology program at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital offers a comprehensive pediatric urology clinic in Marquette for families who live in the Northern Peninsula.
Services are offered by University of Michigan pediatric urologist Dr. John Park in collaboration with local urologists at Marquette General Hospital, and include evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for infants, children and adolescents with abnormalities involving the kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra and the reproductive / genital organs of children.
The Specialty Clinic at the Marquette General Hospital focuses on patients with neurogenic bladder dysfunction. Dr. Park performs select outpatient surgeries in Marquette, while major reconstructions are done in Ann Arbor.
Dr. Park sees patients in Marquette at a clinic that occurs two times per year. Please call (734) 615-7996 to inquire about scheduling and appointments.