Family Planning – Delta County
Family Planning – Delta County2920 College Avenue
Escanaba, Michigan, 49829
(906) 786-7004 Fax
(906) 786-4111 Main
Public Health, Delta and Menominee Counties offers regularly scheduled confidential and affordable family planning services for men and women who would not otherwise have medical coverage for such services.
Including physical exams, pap smears, pregnancy testing, contraceptives, education, testing and
treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.
Family Planning Services:
- Annual Exams - Pap test and physical exams
- Assistance with referrals for abnormal results
- Pregnancy tests
- Alere HIV Testing
- Supply and distribute a variety of birth control methods
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Information on HIV/AIDS testing and prevention
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's) - testing, treatment, and prevention education
- Zika rick assessment
Some Birth Control Methods:
- Birth Control Pills
- Depo Provera
- Referral for IUD
- Nuva Ring
A sliding fee schedule is based on family size, income and cost of supplies.
PHDM accepts most private insurances and Michigan Medicaid.
*Late night appointments are available.