Schoolcraft County Great Start Parent Coalition
Your time can help our children! Join the Schoolcraft County Great Start Family Coalition.
Our VISION is a community where all children come first — by empowering parents and caregivers with knowledge and skills that give kids a great start.
Our MISSION is to create a team of families working together to provide our community with early childhood information, resources, a supportive network, and the chance to make a difference in Schoolcraft County to ensure ALL children enter school safe, ready, and eager to learn.
The Family Coalition is a team of families and trusted advisors in our community who work together on community events, educational opportunities, and advocacy efforts. The Schoolcraft County Family Coalition:
- Represents a collective parent voice in Schoolcraft County
- Increases parent participation in early childhood planning and decision-making
- Creates a support network for families
- Builds public support for early childhood efforts
- Lends support to the Great Start Collaborative efforts within Schoolcraft County and the State of Michigan
- Provides important social and educational opportunities to families
We invite ALL parents, guardians, caregivers and those who care about kids to join in our community efforts. If you are interested in the work that we do, please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss ways you can become involved.
Laurie Mold. Delta-Schoolcraft County Great Start Parent Liaison
906-786-9300 ext 111
906-786-9300 Ext. 111