Schoolcraft County Great Start Parent Coalition
Your time can help our children! Join the Schoolcraft County Great Start Parent Coalition.
Our VISION is a community where all children come first - by empowering parents with knowledge and skills.
Our MISSION is to create a team of parents, working together, to provide families with information, a supportive network, and the chance to make a difference in Schoolcraft County to ensure ALL children enter school safe, ready, and eager to learn.
The Parent Coalition is a team of energetic, committed and resourceful parents who work together on community events, educational opportunities, and advocacy efforts. The Schoolcraft County Parent Coalition:
- Represents a collective parent voice in Schoolcraft County
- Increases parent participation in early childhood planning and decision-making
- Creates a support network for parents
- Build public support for early childhood efforts
- Lends support to the Great Start Collaborative efforts within Schoolcraft County and the State of Michigan
We invite all parents in our community to join our efforts. If you are interested in the work that we do please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss ways you can become involved.
Cheryl DeMers, Schoolcraft County Great Start Parent Liaison